Thursday, July 28, 2011

This is Exciting!

So, I promised you all that as soon as something exciting happened that you would all be the first ones to know and . . . it happened. Perhaps the best day so far this summer. It was exhilarating. It was amazing. It was breathtaking. It was beautiful. I, Timmerie Grace Lewis bought a suitcase. Not just any regular suitcase but PERHAPS THE BEST SUITCASE ON THIS WHOLE PLANET! As you already may know, I'm going to PARIS the city of all cities, and the place I have DREAMING of forever! So, of course, a suitcase was necessary. 

It all started yesterday when I went shopping with my 2 friends. We were simply shopping around and then I bought this gorgeous purse which I am bringing to Paris with me because it is so beautiful and gorgeous. Anyways, after visiting several other stores we decided to go to Bently (a.k.a. best store ever) and I saw it! The most gorgeous bag ever. It was pink and beautiful and by an awesome brand named LULA. I immediately ran up to it, expecting that it be waaaaay to expensive but then I saw the tag, the beautiful white tag with a orange sticker on it that said "clearance". It then said $39.99. I WAS IN HEAVEN. I immediately texted my Dad asking if I could buy it as a birthday present, he then sent texts back and forth with my Mom talking about whether I should or not but then my Dad texted me and said, "There is $66.12 in your account, you can buy it" I then almost cried because I was so overjoyed. 

I marched back into that Bently store and bought it. Not only the big suitcase, but the little one that came with it too. In total, it came to $62.45 and the original price was . . . $300.00 THAT'S LIKE A 80% DISCOUNT!!! So, I am now one step further in the preparation for my trip of a lifetime and the planning i going to begin right now!

I also have made a Paris jar for which I can put all my savings into so that I can ensure that I can buy stuff in Paris, it is the most amazing jar ever and although it has no money in it at the moment, it will on day, and on the day it does, I WILL BE OVERJOYED!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH MOM AND DAD!!!

I have included pictures of both the jar and the suitcases for your enjoyment and my own. Enjoy! I know I did.

The jar of all jars!

The $39.99 beautifulness.

Look at them in classy black and white.

Watch out Paris !

3 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

Watch out Paris indeed! Go Nieceamine!!! I'm gonna get my parentals to run off of the plane first to vid capture your entrance to that city :D

Kate said...

DREAMBAG!

WOOOHOOO!

Love em'!

p.s. Dear Timbers and Lis..... movie adventuring....say downtown on a thursday night...ish?

p.p.s. Who posts textmessage worthy comments on a blog?.... oh right.... i do.

Timmerie Grace said...

Oh man I know! It is so exciting I LOVE it! And yes, a Thursday night would be fabulous. But only you would post text worthy messages on my blog :)