Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Shopping!



So, if you haven't already guessed I am a BIG lover of online shopping. In fact today I decided that on line shopping is the thing for me and that shopping outside and in out lit malls and malls is not for me. I decided that shopping on line is my new idea and I plan to do it rather then outside.

SO, today I was simply surfing the web, actually I was procrastinating because I didn't want to do my culminating project in summer school but none the less . . . surfing the web. Then it happened, I was simply on the Teen Vogue website, and I ONLY use that website for clothes shopping. Not horoscopes and "who is you dream guy" crap, just shopping and I came across the MOST AMAZING WEBSITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!

You may think that I am exaggerating but I really am not. I found like 7 websites but there were 3 of them that I loved. I added the links to my, "Here is where I like to Online Shop" thing on the side. My favorite one though is this amazing website called Shop Ruche. I can't even describe my love for their clothes. Once you visit the website you will understand my excitement.

Also today, Ms. Pheobus came over to tape the next episode of Shift Canada featuring yours truly. I talked about confidence so stay in touch because it's going to be great! I'll post the vid as soon as it is finished.

Have a great night bloggers and don't forget to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" tonight, GO MELANIE AND MARKO!

No comments: