Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Revolution

Well bloggers, today is the 11 days until my 16th birthday mark and I think it's going to be the sweetest one yet. Plans are still in the process but I'm sure and hoping it will all come to tether in the end.

Currently, I'm sitting in my dads office updating my blog and waiting for my shift at the hospital to start. Today, I'm working in cardiac rehab which is where elderly people who have had either open heart surgery r have experienced a heart attack go to recover and work th.eur heart muscles again. It's an amazing opportunity meeting all the people and taking blood pressures and monitoring heart rates.

Also, tonight I'm going to see Step Up: Revolution with two of my friends and I really can't wait!!

Until maybe tomorrow but probably not,
Xoxoxox Timmerie

No comments: