Sunday, June 12, 2011

Birthday of one of the finest :)

So, today is someones birthday. Actually, I am sure that it is many people out there's bithday today but someone VERY SPECIAL to me is having a birthday today and this post is dedicated to her. Her name is Phoebus. Okay, okay so that isn't her actual name but I figure that it makes a great nickname for her.

Pheobus means soooo much to me! She is 25 today which therefore makes her my FAVORITE 25 YEAR OLD IN THE WHOLE WORLD! That is, until next year when she turns 26. :) She is one of the funniest, quirkiest, most enjoyable person I know and she is beautiful inside and out! She makes me laugh whenever I am to down to laugh and together we make a great team, laughing at eachothers mistakes and helping eachother through the best and worst of times.

Pheobus is the older sister I never had and I love her to pieces. I hope that this is the best birthday ever Pheobus and  love you so much! <3

1 comment:

Kate said...

Dearest!

It has been the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!
I'm pushing for the Birthday month, but so far...
its been an AMAZING Birthday week!

I love you girly!
You're the little sister I never had

Be blessed!

Love,
Phoebus